The second European Infrastructure Conference 2023 will take place at Dublin’s Aviva Stadium on November 2nd and is sponsored by PwC.
The European Infrastructure Conference will provide a European perspective on global infrastructure challenges.
The inaugural conference in 2022 featured discussions between 40 expert speakers on the political, technical, and financial innovations that will be required to overcome challenges in delivering transport, water, energy, telecommunications, social infrastructure, and housing projects.
The 2023 event will provide a bigger forum for another impactful discussion for international leaders in infrastructure delivery and investment to enable the swift and practical decisions required in parliaments, boardrooms, and building sites.
For sponsorship and exhibition queries contact Colin Murphy at Premier Publishing and Events.
- Priority investments for sustainable development and security
- How can multi-modal transport systems be delivered in uncertain times?
- How will social infrastructure be designed, built, financed, and maintained?
- Where are public-private partnership models being used effectively?
- What solutions are available to meet Europe’s housing crisis?
- How will the European Union get Fit for 55?