Premier Publishing & Events and Keniry Advisory Services are delighted to announce that the European Infrastructure Conference 2024 will take place at the Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge, Dublin.
The second edition of this conference will bring international public and private sector leaders from the infrastructure delivery and investment sectors to Dublin to explore opportunities and partnerships that can deliver the infrastructure required for global challenges and sustainable growth in Europe..
The European Infrastructure Conference is sponsored by PwC, Eversheds Sutherland, BTY, and supported by the Association for the Improvement of American Infrastructure (AIAI).
The line-up includes speakers from: UK Department for Business & Trade, Transport Infrastructure Ireland, Sacyr, PwC, Plenary Group, Pinsent Masons, National Development Finance Agency, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark, Mainstream Renewable Power, Macquarie, Kingspan, KBRA, Irish Rail, Ireland Strategic Investment Fund, Invesis, Eversheds Sutherland, EllisDon, Doyle Shipping Group, Department of Public Expenditure NDP Delivery and Reform, CBRE Investment Management, Build America Center, BTY, AIAI; and Arup.
Key themes include:
• Where are PPP models being used effectively?
• The decarbonisation of infrastructure and the built environment.
• How will public buildings and social infrastructure be designed, built, financed, and maintained?
• How cognitive bias affects projects and how to confront it.
• Enabling investments to capitalise on offshore renewable energy.
• Delivering the transport network of the future now.
• Climate smart infrastructure.
For sponsorship and exhibition queries contact email@example.com at Premier Publishing & Events.